Friday, March 9, 2012

Time to say 'Goodbye USA'

It has been almost 8 yrs since I came to study in US. Now, after this long time, I'm excited because I'm going back to my home country- India on 23rd March.

It is time to say 'Goodbye USA' as I don't know if I will be back or not. Right now, I can only think of good memories of this country. It has been a long journey here as I got my MS degree, good job in NYC, my better half  and visited many beautiful places here. I learnt a lot of good things from this country and will always remember them and use them in India.

India has become a land of opportunity now with its booming economy with billion+ people and its billion possibilities in any field. Specially in the field of new businesses, its a hot market. A lot of startups are coming up everyday and indian market is so big that it can digest even more of them in future.

I see a lot of opportunity to work, invest, start something of my own soon in India.

Thanks to USA and I'm coming back, India!!




No comments: